Cabra Counselling Service
Drumcondra Village Counselling Service 40 Lower
165 Cabra Road, Dublin 7
40 Lower Drumcondra Rd, Dublin 9
Both Services are located on the Cabra Road & Drumcondra Road on the Northside of Dublin, just a short distance form the City Centre. Serviced by all bus & Train routes
Cabra Village Counselling Service & Drumcondra Village Counselling offers a range of psychological services including Counselling & Psychotherapy, Group Counselling & Personal Development, Family Mediation & Employee Assistance Programmes (EAP).
Services offered include:
Individual, Couples/ Relationship, Family, Child & Adolescent Counselling
Affordable Personal Development & Group Counselling
Family Mediation Services
Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Stress & Anger Management
The Service adheres to the IACP (Irish Association of Counselling Psychotherapy), MII (Mediator's Institute of Ireland) standards & codes of ethics. Holding membership with PPS (Psychologists Protection Society), MII & MIACP.
Ian O' Maonaigh MIACP,MII, MScPsych,PgDipCouns,BSocSc
- Graduated as a qualified MSc in Psychotherapy from Dublin City University at Masters Level in Multi-model Integrative Psychotherapy which includes Humanistic, Psychodynamic, Cognitive- behavioral and Systemic approaches.
- Qualified in Mediation and Registered/ Certified member status with MII (Mediator's Institute of Ireland).
- Qualified Postgraduate Diploma in Counselling & holder of a B.A Degree in Applied Social Science (NUI) National University of Ireland.
- Qualified Postgraduate Diploma Psychology
- Additional training in the areas of Group Therapy/ Facilitation, Transactional Analysis (TA), Practice & Process of Supervision (IICC), Therapeutic Crisis Intervention (TCI- HSE), Stress Management & Skilled-based training on Risk Management.
- Reregistered member of IACP- Irish Association Counselling & Psychotherapy
Ian has extensive experience in Counselling/ Psychotherapy/Psychology and Social Services in Ireland, UK, Australia & Canada. Additionally working at Management & Supervisory levels with Children & Adolescents in Residential Care, Homeless Services, Prison system, Youth & Community. Therapeutically Ian has been humbled in his experience working with those struggling in crisis with their relationships, teen Counselling, addiction, suicidality, depression & dual diagnosis / Mental health concerns.
Have Any Questions? We would love to hear from you.
089 238 6877